Re: Rotary engines

To: "Chris Weber" <cweber@nonkimball.com>
Subject: Re: Rotary engines
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:36:37 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
There are links on main page that have info on this (includes pix).

Gerard
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/12a_swap/steps_1_2_3.htm

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm