japanese website

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: japanese website
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 11:06:14 -0600
Wow!  This guy's site is a trip!  Talk about do-it-yourself.  Although the
english language is a bit "strained", his enthusiasm and ingenuity are
inspirational.  I've spent some time in his area of Japan-- Hokkaido, which
is the northern island where there are alpine mountains and terrific skiing.
The roads are great for bikes and sports cars.  But the speed limit is 45
mph!  And speeding is very stringently punished.  Nevertheless, this guy is
working on making his latest acquisition-- a Miata-- a little more exciting.
"Only have a boring engine...I will put on the 13BT and EFI...maybe will be
exciting."  His Nissan Gloria was turning 10-second quarter miles until it
rolled, leaving it a pile of junk.  He even made a hotrod rotary engine
"block" on a lathe out of a chunk of aluminum!  Check it out!  Frank:  he's
not Chinese, it's ok.

Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 10:10:12 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
From Kendel McCarley <kmmccarley at earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Rotary engines (and other wet dreams)

If I stumble across a car without an original engine in good shape, here's
what I'd probably do.

http://sawaiianpunch.com/MGB-E.htm