More WWheel Questions

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: More WWheel Questions
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 11:28:34 EST
OK,

Now I have located someone to supply the wheels I thought I wanted...13x5.5
-60 spoke, chrome and stainless steel, tubeless wheels.

However, the supplier gave me this caveat:

Dayton does offer a 13 x 5.5 inch wheel but indicates it is too big for the
SPM and cannot be responsible if it is ordered and does not fit correctly.
If you want to go a head with it I will get the part number and create it on
our site as a one time part. IT can be had chrome 60 spokes tube or
tubeless.  Takes about 6 weeks to make.

I'm not much of a gambler, especially on something that will roughly equal
what I paid for the car.

Hints? Suggetions? Opinions?  Doit? Dont?

Robert Houston

The Supreme Court ruled there cannot be a nativity scene
 in Washington,DC this Christmas.
 This isn't for any religious or constitutional reason,
 they simply have not been able to find three wise men or
 a virgin in the nation's capitol.
 There was no problem however finding enough asses to
 fill the stable