Re: [midgetsprite] 1275 advice

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] 1275 advice
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 19:10:32 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
I'd second the Capn' Bob suggestion to get the jet centering tool kit.  These
carbs are wonderfully simple in design, and once you understand their operation
are a snap to work on.  I'm no expert, but with the little tool kit and a "color
tune" kit that I bought a tag sale, I have set up several sets of carbs with
great results.  Such good results that I am a born-again SU man, having dumped
the Weber DCOE.  Take it slow, but complete.  Read some good instructions, and
don't be afraid of taking the whole mess apart to clean it.  It looks worse than
it really is!!!

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini