Re: Donuts Dec 2003 12:04:49 -0500

To: celliott133@comcast.net (Carl Elliott)
Subject: Re: Donuts Dec 2003 12:04:49 -0500
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:23:30 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets)
Carl...

My girlfriends also scream like mad when I do it to them. They're a lot
of fun, aren't
they? Now, getting back to Donuts...

...the donuts I was talking to Chuck about
come once a day to the controller's NY
"common I" room and ATC controllers
(as I am sure you and others must know)
have an extremely high degree of
situational awareness. I assume the guard
at the gate makes a clandistine call to a
controller contact "inside" and at that point, air traffic becomes
temporarily of
secondary importance as "the word" passes swiftly from console to
console.

I mean obviously, you have your priorities
right as there are only so many chocolate
donuts in the entire daily donut mix. Those who get "the word" first
probably make early "sector" handoffs and
suddenly, it's "breaktime" for the "winners"
as the "losers" get flooded with "traffic". <VBG>

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)