Re: New Rims Arrived!

To: macleans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Rims Arrived!
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:32:24 EST
In a message dated 12/14/2003 5:45:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
macleans@earthlink.net writes:
Any
suggestions for a somewhat performance and what size will fit on these
rims and in the wheel well with out rubbing on hard corners? How wide
can I go on this rim?  How tall?
Mike

thetirerack.com will give the tire dimensions and recommended rim width.
I just brought a new set of tires and went with 175/70 on 5.5" rims. I did
this based upon feed back that there would be no rubbing. Can't tell you this
myself, since I am not one of those doughnuts in the salty slush guys. I have
heard of wider tires than this working.

http://www.mg-midget.com/midgettires.html is a very good source of wheel and
tire combinations.

Good luck