Re: What makes a good snow car?

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What makes a good snow car?
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:35:13 -0500
Well in this same VW wagon, last Christmas Eve, returning home in about 12" of
snow, chuggin' along about 45, we kept gettin passed by SUVs going 65.  I
counted eight of them, no cars or even minivans, off the road in about a 20 mile
distance.    Certain things make joy in your heart.....

But I've driven front wheel drive cars since the sixties with the Saab 2 strokes
(Chuck content).  For some reason this VW wagon just goes and goes and goes in
the snow.  Front wheel drive, 5 speed, I dunno....