Re: What makes a good snow car?

To: "Spridgets \(E-mail\)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>
Subject: Re: What makes a good snow car?
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:57:54 -0500
Wahl, I just came in from a short spin (!) in the VW with the wife.   I was
driving and I asked her if she ever skidded her car or spun it for fun...I
make sure my daughter spins her cars...slams on the brakes in the
snow....etc....so she knows what to expect.    My wife said she had never done
this.....wanted to see a 180 on the snowy street....sometimes life pays you a
little bonus when you don't expect it....we were doing controlled skids in the
road near our driveway with 180s till the neigbors lights came
on....squeeeling like a couple of kids.   And she from Montana.....

I thought everyone skidded their cars in the first snow storm of the year!
My father gave me little life advice; but one thing he insisted on was that I
took the car out in the first snowstorm of the year and spin it around!!!!
Great advice, but I really doubt that he knew how much fun I was (am)
having!!

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini