Re: Introduction & Question

To: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Subject: Re: Introduction & Question
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:35:38 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Timothy H. Collins wrote:

> Now to my Sprite question. I am working on the switch for the turn
> signals.

Tim

Welcome to the list.
About your signal switch problem..... That part is replaceable.
It was available from Lucas as a repair part. It also fits many other
Brit cars of the mid sixtys.
I am almost positive I saw one for sale on Ebay UK.
http://search.ebay.co.uk/ last week. (auction may have ended by now)
Or maybe one of our list/suppliers has or can get one.
It is a white plastic part that cancels the signals.
I used to have 3 of these. I ended up using them all over the years.
You might also find an MG or Austin 1100 signal switch on Ebay UK cheap,
it uses the same plastic part inside the switch. The switch itself is a
bit different but if you can get it for a couple #s it may be worth it.

Good luck
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ
Back up to too many sprites again.