Re: Calling HealeyRic

To: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Calling HealeyRic
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:55:36 -0800 (PST)
Jay and anyone else who gives a damn,

I'm alive and well.  After the 36" of snow we got on
12/6/-12/7, I spent two days trying to get out of
Logan Airport to fly to San Antonio for a conference.

Flew back home on 12/12 so that I could leave the next
morning and fly to Las Vegas. You might ask why anyone
would fly from San Antonio to Boston to Las Vegas
instead of San Antonio to Las Vegas?  That's because
my wife didn't want to fly from Boston to Las Vegas by
herself and thought we could spend some "quality time"
on the plane together.  Sheesh, even Wilbur and
Orville never spent quality time in a plane together.
Got back from Vegas on 12/16 and haven't had a chance
to check my emails.  My AOL account shut down after
1,000 emails (798 from Cap'n Bob).  Fortunately, the
Yahoo acount hasn't maxed out yet.  San Antonio was
great, although the first night out we went to an
Irish pub (like I've never been to one of those in
Boston).  Best part of Vegas  was going to the
shooting range where they let you rent an H+K MP5 for
$50 for a true Rock & Roll Christmas.  Shoot your
emails to my AOL account, it should be ok now.

Happy Healeydays,
Rick