Re: PAYPAL SPOOF- Paypal users Please read

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PAYPAL SPOOF- Paypal users Please read
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 11:45:45 -0500
I downloaded the anti-spoofing patch and it seems to work great!  Here is
the page to test your system and download the patch...
http://security.openwares.org/
By the way, I found that when you click on "test exploit" and go to their
"test spoof page", if you right-click on the page and choose "properties",
it shows the "real" URL.  FWIW...

Before I installed the patch, I also took the test using Mozilla, a
different browser.  It wasn't fooled; the "real" URL was displayed.

Steve