Was - "jackets" now - Spridgets Meet

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Was - "jackets" now - Spridgets Meet
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 01:03:23 -0500
Cc: spritenut@exit109.com, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

>So how about we try and get even more folks to show up for Kevin's
>Rallye....and help him of course...it's a blast even if I've only made one
>weekend.  And
>it has a larger concentration of Spriget owners in the area.

Last years rally was actually a 2 day event for those who wanted to stay
for Sunday, (rally on Sat and group drive on Sunday).  We have been
thinking of making it a three day event this year, but were not sure if
there was enough interest.  We were thinking Friday, Saturday and Sunday
with the Rally on Saturday.

It would take a little more planning, but I'm game if there's
interest.............Maybe an autocross or a drag race (or both)??
 Those of you who may be interested in attending or helping with
planning, let me know.

Kevin V.