From the Webmaster Rick Re: Spridgets Ski Outing

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: From the Webmaster Rick Re: Spridgets Ski Outing
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 16:41:09 EST
One of the associates of the Rick Webmaster, ask me to cut ad paste this to
the list. Apparently our webmaster has been tweaking his JestEd filters.

David:

Below is a note I tried to post as webmasterrick.............<G> with the
Subjuect =
Re: Spridgets Ski Outing?

Did NOT go thru (even tho I just did a "which" command that says
webmasterrick IS subscribed?!?!?

Would you please do some copy/paste work???  Think it's
"deserved"<G><G><G>!!!!

Happy Holiday and Congrat on deal w/Charlie!!!!

Ed
*************************************
Ed says:

"Kevin:

<<Last years rally was actually a 2 day event for those who wanted to stay
for Sunday, (rally on Sat and group drive on Sunday).  We have been
thinking of making it a three day event this year, but were not sure if
there was enough interest.  We were thinking Friday, Saturday and Sunday
with the Rally on Saturday.>>

Sounds like a PLAN!!!!

It light of this discussion (and what is below), I am making a "command"
decision:

<<Kathy fell in love with the bag!!  She said she isn't helping with the
rally route this year, (just so she can participate in the rally to win
that bag!!!).>>

I hereby "award" Kathy a bag for all past & "future" labors!!!!!!!

I will send you a couple of other things to "re-place"!

To ALL, very Happy Holidays!!!!

Ed"

Ditto from me,

Rick