Engine Rool Around Dolly

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Rool Around Dolly
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 05:50:23 -0800 (PST)
I'm planning on picking up a spare 1275 and Ribcase Tranny for Bugsy this
weekend. All of a sudden the thought of how do I move a 250 lb+ boat anchor
around my garage occurred to me. I rumaged around the garage and found 4 nice
heavy duty casters and I thought about constructing some sort of dolly out of 2
x 6's that I could fit around the oil pan and support the engine and tranny.
Anybody constructed anything like this? Now I can crawl under Bugsy and get
dimensions but figured I'd ask first and maybe save some time. How big does the
box need to be? Thanks in advance for the help.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Dayton, OH

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now