RE: X box Play station CPUs

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: X box Play station CPUs
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 19:55:23 -0500
Personally I prefer (and own) the Xbox.  It has a built-in 40GB hard-drive
for saving games (and you can copy CDs to it so you can crate your very own
background music) so you don't need to buy additional memory cards.  Sega GT
is great, as is RallySport Challenge.  Project Gotham and Midnight Club II
are also fun.  Colin McCrae Rally 3 isn't too shabby.  However Gran Tourismo
for the PS2 is one of the best.

If you are thinking racing leagues, my game of choice is NASCAR 2004 for the
PC.  You can have up to 42 participants in every race if youse desire.
While I prefer the street racing games, NASCRAP (oops, Freudian slip) is a
blast playing against lots of people.  A quality steering wheel adds to the
enjoyment.

Tad R.
69 MGC GT
74 RWA Midget