Right-hand drive Bugeye projest for sale

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Right-hand drive Bugeye projest for sale
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:53:03 EST
Listers,

Today I came across someone selling his father's unfinished project.  The car
is located in Connecticut.  I have not seen the vehicle/parts, nor do I know
the seller personally, but in conversation the project sounds like it's very
worthwhile.  I have no financial interest, please contact the seller directly
via phone or e-mail.

The particulars are:

1959 Bugeye, car is totally disassembled, body stripped of paint and parts
are boxed.  The steering is British right-hand drive.  Engine is 948 with drum
brakes front and rear.  There are 2 windshields and radiators, 3 transmissions,
and 4 doors, plus too many extra parts too mention.  I also have the
Continuation Papers form England showing the original owners.  Asking, $1800.
Call
860-793-8674 and ask for Don, or e-mail Don directly at  Deleig@yahoo.com