Trailer for Sale

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailer for Sale
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:35:55 -0600
NFI and all that.
I just posted an ad on the Chicagoland MG Club website for a 21' aluminum
tilt-bed Trailex trailer with double axles and surge brakes. The owner is
asking $1500 for it which seemed very reasonable to me (but I don't have
anything to tow it with and I don't want to encourage any laziness in MY
Spridgets). Rey Navarro can be contacted at rnmgracer@sbcglobal.net. Yes, he
races a red MGTC or TD (I forget which) in the Midwest Council.
I will eventually be posting some pictures of it, but they aren't here yet.
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget
2002 GTI for Trish to beat me at autocross with