Re: More Adhesive Advice Needed

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: More Adhesive Advice Needed
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:57:20 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mike MacLean wrote:

>  The adhesive from the sticker manufacturer is too old I
> guess.  Any ideas on how to permanently stick them back down?

Mike

I used 3M black weatherstrip glue (comes in a small red tube from most
auto stores) Great stuff to glue anything to anything. I glued the
Austin center caps to the A40 with this stuff 6 + yeas ago. Still there.
Most of the stuff glued up in my garage is glued with this stuff.
It is holding various car badges to various things in the garage.
Like my Kia furnace ;)
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ