Re: Midget Mark III dash overlay

To: Bmidget1@aol.com, SDOliner@aol.com
Subject: Re: Midget Mark III dash overlay
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 13:46:54 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 01/01/2004 8:46:31 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Bmidget1@aol.com writes:
> Has anyone had any success with the dash overlay that Vicky Brits sells?

Dave, I have one on mine and it looks great. you can't tell till you feel for
it.
Where do you live?  I have one on my 73 and the El Paso sun has begun to
ripple the top...it is taking on the contours for the bad dash underneath.

Robert Houston

The Supreme Court ruled there cannot be a nativity scene
 in Washington,DC this Christmas.
 This isn't for any religious or constitutional reason,
 they simply have not been able to find three wise men or
 a virgin in the nation's capitol.
 There was no problem however finding enough asses to
 fill the stable