More Computer Problems - Still LBC related

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Computer Problems - Still LBC related
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 20:27:09 -0500
Okay, here's the deal.

I went back to that ebay site
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2450874518&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1
and now it shows a final bid of $320. Something is definitely wrong here.

What in god's name makes this so valuable and desirable? The first POS,
rot-box, incomplete, bondo-bucket bugeye that I bought back in '77 came
with one of these in a box. It meant nothing to me then and means
nothing to me now. It stayed in the box until I put it up in the rafters
of my old garage until I moved. Couldn't tell you exactly where it is at
the moment except that it is still in the box somewhere in my storage
garage.

I got cold sweats when the last ones went for a hundred bucks, but +$300 ?!

Enough of that, I'm going back to finish watching The Italian Job.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct