RE: A Must Read Ebay Ad for LBC Part!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A Must Read Ebay Ad for LBC Part!
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:08:27 -0500
Hey, for $.99 I wouldn't clean it either.

Sandy Brown

We note that some East Coast English professor is promoting the notion that
hunting blue eyed babies should be forbidden, not because it endangers blue
eyed babies, but because it is immoral. Naturally, we do not agree with his
position on morality. He is entitled to his opinion on that, but we feel our
morality is not his business, as long as the practice to which he objects
does not injure him. (This matter is well covered in The Federalist Papers,
as well as in de Tocqueville's Democracy in America.) But this, again, is a
professor of English rather than of history or philosophy.
...William Bennett

> bushwacker4@zoomtown.com writes:
> You have to read this one...

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2453024118&ca