Re: Frozen Nads

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: Frozen Nads
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 14:44:43 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 01/09/2004 12:12:16 PM Mountain Standard Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:
Got'em in our Jetta......
         ... great for bringing pizza home.
==
At 12:23 PM 1/9/2004, Brad Fornal wrote:
>I TOTALLY AGREE!! I have wondered if fitting the heated Mercedes seats is
>possible............
>THAT is solving the freezing problem, AT THE SOURCE!!!

I'd much prefer the Lincoln optional air conditioned seats!

Robert Houston

We note that some East Coast English professor is promoting the notion that
all hunting of any kind should be forbidden, not because it endangers wildlife,
but because it is immoral. Naturally, we do not agree with his position on
morality. He is entitled to his opinion on that, but we feel our morality is
not
his business, as long as the practice to which he objects does not injure
him. (This matter is well covered in The Federalist Papers, as well as in de
Tocqueville's Democracy in America.) But this, again, is a professor of English
rather than of history or philosophy.
...Jeff Cooper