Pressure bleeding brake system

To: midgetsprite group <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pressure bleeding brake system
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:52:07 -0800 (PST)
Having not had much luck with the vacuum type
bleeders, since the bleeder valves suck a lot of air,
I fashioned a pressure bleeding system. Small brass
valve stem in BMC cap. Hose to compressor.
Approximately 10 pounds of air pressure. Something
seems amiss. The pressure at the bleeders is way low.
Read: Front, dribble, dribble, dribble. Rear, barely a
drop. At the risk of blowing all seals, etc., I am
tempted to increase pressure. Thought to ask the list
of BTDT folks to gain insight.

Whachathink?

cheers, bill b.
'69 Sprite