Re: NOW: Theromstat ranges, WAS: Re: Frozen Nads

To: Phil Vanner <phil@outtech.com>
Subject: Re: NOW: Theromstat ranges, WAS: Re: Frozen Nads
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 21:28:23 -0500
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Phil Vanner wrote:

>Phil Vanner
>This thread is complaining about 20 above, right? Mike G better bring a
>third mitten to Minneapolis next week.

Just got back from a run to Princeton.  10 degrees out and in an effort
to get more heat I flipped the heater valve, just in case it was off and
leaking.  I discovered that I had just turned it off and that car is
really cold with no heat.  Stopped after about 10 miles to turn it back
on.   As for complaining about 20 degrees, that is cold in NJ.

Bill Gilroy