: Re: defroster question

To: "LBC" "Spridgets" <@awesomenet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: : Re: defroster question
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 10:09:57 -0600
From "Larry Rex" <larryrex at medinaec.com>
Date:  Sun, 11 Jan 2004 10:11:58 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

-------Original Message-------

From John Seaborn

Date: Friday, January 09, 2004 07:19:57 AM

To: Larry Rex

Thank you for your defroster question, you have come to the right place.

We purchased the defroster product line from Interdynamics and are in the

process of developing the kits for re-introduction. Frost Fighter Clear View

Defroster Kits are complete electric rear window defrosters that reliably

melt snow and ice. These easy to install kits provide full rear window

coverage with an attractive factory look and performance.

The kits are not yet available but will be very soon. The price will be

between $45 and $50 depending on the size of the kit. I will keep your

e-mail and let you know when the Clear View kits are available.

Regards,

John

Frost Fighter Customer Care

www.frostfighter.com