Re: RESOLVED: No spark at points????

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: RESOLVED: No spark at points????
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:55:39 -0500
there is a remote chance the fuse failed all by itself at that given moment.
usually the smoke comes out of the wire simultaneously with the fuse
blowing!  if you cannot find the source of short that caused it, possibly it
is an intermittant short and no matter what you do or how long you scratch
your head, it's not going to found untill circumstances are recreated.   so
put a fuse in it and proceed with the testing!
(sorry, wish i had a difinitive answer that was of the utmost reassurance. )

chuck.