my excitement for the day.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: my excitement for the day.
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:59:21 -0800 (PST)
i talked to this dude today, (i work in a call center) and he asked me
if i was from memphis, which im not, and explained i hadn't been to TN
since i went to rivergate.  he asked if i meant the mall, (?) but i
told him that no, i meant the tuner shop and that we had dropped off my
dads austin-healey for a new motor/drivetrain.  he got all excited and
tells me that when he was 5 years old he used to be caretaker for a
lawn down in florida that was owned by healey.  He said Healey's wife
had this house built for him and they were the caretakers, but healey
passed before he ever got to see it and once he passed away they moved
to TN.  So that was pretty cool.

=====
the flashfire
262 880 4570