Re: Ultra Rare NOS Sprite Component

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ultra Rare NOS Sprite Component
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:56:49 -0800 (PST)
FWIW, he's been selling a lot of interior kits,
tonneaus, etc for big Healeys and Sprites over the
past several months.  I bought a leather seat kit for
the front seats of my BJ7 from him about six months
ago at a substantial savings over the usual suspects.
He originally sent the wrong color (black instead of
blue) but made it right without any problem and
covered the shipping costs.  I wouldn't hesitate to do
business with him again.

Rick