Was: Block Sanding...Now: Hand cleaners

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was: Block Sanding...Now: Hand cleaners
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:54:26 -0500
"Goop" hand cleaner hasn't gone by - it's still available!  My favorite
though is a product called "Scrubs - In A Bucket", made by Cully.  They are
like adult sized baby wipes.  They have a cleaner and pumice in them and boy
do they work great.  Much better IMHO than Goop, GoJo, or any of the other
hand cleaners out there.  The only bad thing is they seem to be available
only at wholesale suppliers like Grainger or electrical supply houses.

Rick