Re: Crane Electronic Ignition

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Crane Electronic Ignition
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:20:00 EST
I just bought it and haven't used it yet but asked a LOT of people and they
all said to go with the 700.  No one, including racers, that I talked to had
found it didn't have enough zap but several people had found that the huge
amount of power in the 3000 caused all sorts of interference and problems.
Even
talked to a couple people who returned the 3K and went to the 700.  Like I
said,
I haven't found out myself yet, but opinions were unanimous as far as I could
tell.

Mark M.