Re: Brain teaser 05:54:03 -0800

To: pythias@pacifier.com (Bill L)
Subject: Re: Brain teaser 05:54:03 -0800
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:36:48 -0500 (EST)
Cc: soavero@yahoo.com (Ron Soave), spridgets@autox.team.net (spridgets)
Bill L. .....

"Same at 70 as at 140" (paraphrased:)

There is something missing from your
logic here, Billy. And no, I don't know
what it is 'cause I are only a tolip.

I mean....I can't even spell but.....
......you can hang an elephant off a cliff
by it's tail theoretically and I ain't buying
that one either!

I'll take the more uncrushable Mini but...
I am always willing to learn as to why
I should've picked the SUV who's driver's
legs were obviously crushed along with
(omigod) damage to the 'nad area, most likely! Now this is serious. The
loss of
legs I can live with as I know I can use
my built-in backup member and "pogostick
it"....I mean, it's trainable, right? :)

Besides, most SUV's "roll over"
and self-destruct in a nanosecond without being asked to do
so ("bad dog") with no hesitiation
under circumstances wherein no self-respecting
modern car (let alone a Mini) would be
inclined to do so. I've watched them
do so twice. Totally ridiculous display
of "bad manners" in both cases,
"crushability" notwithstanding.

And did I forget to mention they block out
the sunlight?! :):)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)