Re: hmmmmmm

To: <PilotRob@webtv.net>, <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: hmmmmmm
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 05:13:46 -0800
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well, then I'll beat him to the punch and say that it was sunny and 85
in Puerto Rico while I was there. I even saw one LBC, a rubber bumper
MGB, on my way into Ponce. Ironically, the top was up. But the drive
across the island was great, with wonderful mountain switchbacks to
drive. Great LBC roads! I didn't drive them as fast as I may have wanted
to as a) I didn't know the road, b) I was following an old Mazda pickup,
and c) I didn't want to give my mother-in-law a heart attack, as she was
in the back seat. :)

Actually, I saw maybe a total of about half a dozen softops down there,
and only one with the top down. I guess peolpe in PR would rather stay
cool in their cars with A/C!

But don't hate me - I'm back enjoying this wonderful weather in the
Northeast...

-=Chris