RE: hmmmmmmmmmm

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: hmmmmmmmmmm
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:07:22 -0700 FILETIME=[65B50FF0:01C3E07B]
<Well, then I'll beat him to the punch and say that it was sunny and 85
in Puerto Rico while I was there. >

Maybe then I shouldn't say anything about driving my B this morning
in the rain, and then home again (only around 70 this afternoon, but
it's been more like 75 the past two weeks.) Going to Barrett-Jackson
this weekend, which always has lots of nice cars to gawk at (and a
few real nasty ones to shudder at, too). Excuse me, I have to go
open a window now... a little stuffy in here...
Mike Jose
79 B jealous wife
66 Sprite slowly coming to life if I'd stop injuring myself
Chandler AZ