Re: Who else is working on their Buggerboo? ME! ME!

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>, mg <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Who else is working on their Buggerboo? ME! ME!
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:19:39 -0700
Thank you. Now I have two sets of ideas to compare
with what I have on hand incl a 40DCOE. I think this
will ultimately help with fine tuning.

We tried a timing light today on pal Jim, a retired
mechanic's hunch. The advance is jerky, abrupt,
and seems to be the major  b u g g e r b o o .

Hunch vs buggerboo. Hunch wins this round!

I had an Alden Jello, but it is for an A+ motor,
so I threw on my old S dizz. Now I can pull the
points plate and loosen things up and replace
whatever bits argue with me.

On a road test, there is lots of power when the
parts cooperate. The 210 5-speed works fine.

Wotta helpful and supportive group!

David McCartney