RE: Nerf Bars? oarnge county?

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Nerf Bars? oarnge county?
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 06:44:00 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hear here.

As some one that grew up working for my father, (from age 12) every time
that blow hard on occ starts belittling his son, I cringe. It has gotten to
the point that I flip that show off the minute it comes on, I don't give it
a second chance anymore. Don't get me wrong, My Dad taught me lots, and 98%
of the time it was very rewarding, and educational, as not too many other
people would have taken the time to thourally teach as my father did. But
that show, sure does bring out the memories of the other 2%. makes me sweat
thinking about it :)