RE: Bob Keeshan...NO LBC

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bob Keeshan...NO LBC
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:00:45 -0800 (PST)
--- Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com> wrote:
> I understand that he was a decorated, WW-II veteran
> (U.S.M.C).

Check snopes.com They say it's an Urban legend. Not to
take away from the Captains contributions. Probably
more people were affected by him as "Kangaroo" than
would have been affected by him as a war hero. We need
more silly men who can be looked up to by the next
generation of kids. Without them I am afraid the human
race is lost. Not meaning to take anything away from
war heros either.

cheers, bill b.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/