Re: Fw: Nerf Bars?

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Nerf Bars?
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:50:33 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Alrighty then......you're looking for Speedway Motors
(speedwaymotors.com) in Newbraska. Street rod parts, they have a kit for
those old hotrod nerfs you were drawing. Keyword search NERF on thier site.

Dave & Bobbie
1960 Bugeye "Little Bits"
revised web page http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm