Spridget Humor

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget Humor
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:59:21 -0500
I love this stuff.

A member of the Healey List says a friend has a Judson for sale and if
interested, contact him off-list. After doing so, I receive a reply that
   said this and nothing else: "It's in great shape...it's been
rebuilt...he wouldn't have paid what he did unless it was worth
it...he's got a really nice barn..." All pertinent details.

I ask for the sellers email so I can talk with him directly.

His response provides such additional info as: "I had it rebuilt." "It's
painted the proper black crackle finish." "After insallation it,
performed as it should." "I drove it no more than 100 miles."

Sounds convincing to ME.

To quote the immortal Mort Sahl: "It's the real stuff that's the funniest."

--
jay fishbein
wallingford, ct