Re[2]: classic motorsports now the hilton sisters/no lbc

To: "Wm. Thompson" <willy@thompsoncarpentry.com>
Subject: Re[2]: classic motorsports now the hilton sisters/no lbc
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:12:23 -0800
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello Wm.,

       speaking of freudian slip.... here's the joke.

       a guy goes into a bar and sits down at a table with another guy
       and orders a beer.... they get to talking and the first guy
       says

       "hey--- you know what a freudian slip is?
       guy two says .. "nooOoo, whats that?
       guy one says "well, that's where you mean to say one thing, but
       what you're really thinkin' comes out instead.... like....
       the other day i needed to take a train trip, and when i went to
       the booth to get the tickets the lady inside was REALLLY
       stacked.. what a set! and i said .. 'could i have two titties..
       errr... uhh... tickets.'   THAT was a FRUEDIAN slip."

       guy one says.. gee ... "that's why i'm here in the bar right
       now! i was sitting across the table from my wife and what a
       meant to say was 'honey, please pass me the butter,' but what
       came out was 'you f***ing bitch, you've ruined my life!'"

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com