[Fwd: Re: Ford Fiesta alt]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Ford Fiesta alt]
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 5:51:04 +0000
The 67 Sprites with the 1275s had generators and were positive ground. They
switched to the alternators when they went to negative ground. Since the 68
Sprite had the padded dash, head rest seats, smog crap and reflectors on the
side of the fenders, I would bet that that was when they switched to the
alternator too!

Kent
1960 Bugeye (with an alt)