Re: Front end lowering kits

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>, Dan Walters <spridget63@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Front end lowering kits
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 06:27:29 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
--- Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com> wrote:
> Dan
> I am running my Sprite at 1" lower than stock. It's
> nice.
> Fischer blvd can be a real evasive drive, but other
> than that, no
> complaints.

I will never forget part of the drive in Peter's Gift
Sprite through Gary, Indiana in Feb 2001, probably the
worst stretch of highway in North America (in the
worst city, bar none, inarguably!). The potholes were
1/2 a Sprite in size, and Frank was at the wheel,
doing the best 65 MPH autocross I have ever seen.  So
when he says "real evasive", believe him!

=====
Ron Soave

"But you don't really know me."
- Bruce Springsteen, after a fan screamed "We Love You, Bruce!"

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/