Re: Norristown swap meet?

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Norristown swap meet?
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:28:12 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Michael Graziano wrote:

> Hey all.  I just spoke to my wife.  I don't think I'll be going to
> Norristown this year...  :(

Mike, do I gotta teach you everything?
Sort of what Gilroy said. Tell her you have to run to the store for
milk. Come to Norristown, Ok so you will be a little late getting home.
Just be sure you remembered the milk.
If you ask, she'll say no and that causes a fight. If you go behind her
back, there's another fight. If you are 3 days late, there's one hell of
a fight. So just do it and don't say anything, this avoids the first 2
fights :)
You can't win any of the fights so you might as well loose only once.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ