Re: Tonneau Question

To: wolfbj <wolfbj@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau Question
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:40:24 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
wolfbj wrote:

> Which leads to another question - Horler says that the earlier hoods had a
> tenax fastener to attach the hood just behind the door.  Interesting also
> because my 71 has the tenax fastener not the velcro, the 72 has the velcro.

67 was the first and only year for the tenax stud behind the door.
68 on all had velcro. But I personally install that tenax stud and snap
on every fold down top spridget I restore. It helps keep the top fitting
snug and it doesn't have the "big eared" look at speed when the velcro
lets loose.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ