Re: NLBC-Willing of Sprites Jan 2004 12:25:59 -0600

To: larryrex@awesomenet.net (larryrex)
Subject: Re: NLBC-Willing of Sprites Jan 2004 12:25:59 -0600
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:51:52 -0500 (EST)
Cc: ""@awesomenet.net (LBC Spridgets), spridgets@autox.team.net, larryrex@awesomenet.net, dlh2001@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad...

There is another world outside yours! :)

To be honest with you, both the white
and Hispanic folk in my area work pretty
damn hard. They all do. Yes, within each
group is a smaller group that does not...
in each case.

Immigration as in cheap labor is a band-aid fix. It's like an aspirin
for a
headache. It provides temporary, short-
term reliefe. It does not solve the problem, for it treats symptoms
rather than causes.

Bush's amnesty plan is another aspirin
for a headache approach. It doesn't
solve the problem (didn't in '86 either, made it worse!), it just puts
it off 'til
another day. Meanwhile, it will get worse
even as we try to relieve the symptoms.

Believe me. It may make Bush look good
to certain groups and help him get re-elected, but at the cost of the
majority
of us, while he and our other political reps
are well taken care of.

Pretty soon, aspirins won't work. They
won't be powerfull enough and there
won't be enough to go around. Most