RE: First car at Rivergates new shop......

To: willy@thompsoncarpentry.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: First car at Rivergates new shop......
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 13:17:29 -0500 FILETIME=[FC04A730:01C3EA81]
If you look on the cars or drivers page on their website, you'll see my
buddy Jamie (#36 CRX) that I crew for.  Crewing for Jamie and the Perry's is
one of the highlights of my life - sharing time w/ them at Road Atlanta is
always great!

Since I've had kids, and Jamie's had kids, we don't get to the track as
much.  I'm dying to get back into it - soon, hopefully!

I'm also pondering a conversion kit for my '65 Austin Healey, which,
incidentally, I bought from Jamie.  He didn't have time for it since he's
too busy w said #36 CRX...

Wouldn't you know I owned Triumph Spitfires the entire time I crewed for
Rivergate.  Bill didn't like that much.  Whenever we'd say "Hey, that Alfa
broke, wonder what happened to it..." he'd say "Well, it's not a spridget
for starters..."  ;-)

Cheers

Chip

Chip Mautz

'65 Austin Healey Sprite
'88 BMW 528e
'03 Chevy Suburban

I didn't grow up - my toys just got more expensive.

Your mileage may vary.  My odometer broke years ago...

http://wine.msn.com/