Flying with Cap'n Bob - maybe

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Flying with Cap'n Bob - maybe
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:44:06 -0500
I've been thinking about that theory that we are just 6 or 7 people removed
from knowing everyone in the world (or something like that.) With that
theory in mind I wonder how many listers may have been on a plane piloted
by Cap'n Bob without knowing it? Now I'm not even sure that Cap'n Bob was a
commercial pilot so could be way off base here.

A few nights ago I was looking at old 35mm slides from various trips to
Road America. I'll bet the chances are good that I may have a few pictures
of cars belonging to people on this list. The picture that caused me to
smile was of a garden tractor with a BMC A engine installed. The hood
carried the name Griesinger Racing. From Googling "Griesinger Racing" I
find a Dieter Griesinger who races a Spitfire and lives in IN or IL, I
think. The slide was from 1993.

Do you have a BMC A engine in your garden tractor?

Tim