LBC! Racing windscreen!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: LBC! Racing windscreen!
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:36:33 EST
While perusing www.ragtops.com yesterday, I noticed an optional windshield
for MGAs...really cool looking to me.

It looks like it might be doable to modify a spridget windshield frame and a
piece of lexan to make one of these.  It looks more appropriate than a
booklands to my eye.

Of course, unless I find some way to lower the seats in my midget, it
wouldn't work for me.  I already look over the frame as much as I look through
the
windshield. Anybody know where I can buy dished floor pans?

Robert Houston

COP QUOTES

"Someone, somewhere is practicing. If you're not,
and someday, if you should meet, you will lose."

"Shoot them until they think they're dead."

"I don't believe they should use the electric chair, they
need to use electric bleachers."