Weber Carb - 32/36 DGV5A

To: spridgets@autox.team.net FILETIME=[DA0F0700:01C3ECCB] i16GDT8A022230
Subject: Weber Carb - 32/36 DGV5A
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:11:17 -0600
I am completing the last stage of a rebuild of a '77 Midget that I have had for
over 20 years.  I am not an engine wiz and am very confused by a weber carb
that I inherited.  I do not have any information on the proper settings or what
each port in the carb is for.   There are holes in this carb that I think need
to be blanked.  Does anyone out there have an original installation guide for
one of these.  I would also be interested in any pictures of this carb
installed that shows where the gas, air, and vacuum lines (if any) go to.  I
have a pierce header on the car as well so have eliminated all of the air
handling (emissions components) except for the charcoal filter which I kept for
the gas tank vapor line.