NLBC well very little, but automorbila

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NLBC well very little, but automorbila
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:14:18 -0600 with any abuse report
Hi list

Long story, I will keep it very short
This item belonged to the only grandfather I ever knew, he was my step
mothers dad, and has been dead 25 years, when he died my dad took this
bottle, and had it in the basement. 2 years after my Dad Died, I mentioned
to my step Mom there were a few things of Dads I would really like to have,
a few being his guns, I have a gun from almost every Male person that I have
ever known.

The other thing, is I asked her if she didn't want it or have any use for
it, if I could have the bottle from standard oil, that my Dad took when
Bernard passed. She looked at me like I was nuts, I thought oh boy, I just
really stepped out of line.. well the look was because she didn't know dad
had it, I knew exactly where it was in his basement, and told her, 3 days
later she was very happy to give it to me, its kewl. Now that I have a
garage, filling with auto memorabilia I would like to clean this up and set
it out there, somewhere safe etc.

The question, "should" I clean this up, or leave it as is?  If I clean it
up, can I do so in my parts washer? (pb blaster in it) or something else. I
really don't want the labels coming off ;)

Waiting for any and all, on or off list replies!

Thanks in advance

http://tinyurl.com/3cvu8