Re: forums, bandwidth, etc

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: forums, bandwidth, etc
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 09:45:41 -0500
I agree. IMHO, there s/b only one list.

At one time or another I have subscribed to the other online Spridget
related lists and my opinion is that this one is the best.

I smiled when I read your comment shown below, however, as it seems to
perfectly sum up why the Healey Clubs have never been able to consolidate.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/ <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>